Friday, October 10, 2008

A Few More Cool Colors

Below is the Blue Pea vine flower
along with Alamo vine flower.




This is Chicory, grown from seed.
I now have it planted in the main garden and it's doing well.
Since I have more seeds I plan to get them started
and planted in other flower beds.



This is a Bird of Paradise.



This is another passion vine that grows wild,
variety unknown.




That's it for now. I have a few more but no decent pictures yet.
Mexican Bush sage, Queen's Wreath vine, still a baby.
St. Vincent Lilac vine, seedlings.
I just planted seeds of the Vitex tree.

Happy Gardening.

FlowerLady

******


The actual flower is the plant's highest fulfilment,
and are not here exclusively for herbaria,
county floras and plant geography:
they are here first of all for delight.
John Ruskin



2 comments:

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I love the colors and variety of shapes of your pretty flowers! Most of them I haven't grown before.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

A lot of what I grow are somewhat tropical, so wouldn't like up north temps, just like I can't grow what you all do up north, because it is too hot and humid here.