Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blue Bouquet

Good afternoon everyone. After helping DH this morning with some lumber hauling, and tree trimming, I did a fun project. We had collected these bottles, had found the cable material that I used for the stems, and the terra cotta pipe was also a found piece.

I know this isn't the type of thing some would want in their gardens, but when I put it together I laughed right out loud and felt good. I came inside and asked DH to look out the bedroom window at my latest project. When he saw it he laughed too. We both couldn't quit smiling. He said, "You haven't taken a picture of it yet?" It is fun when we recyle things. This adds a bit of whimsy and color to my main garden.

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a wonderful day.

FlowerLady













3 comments:

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Great job! I love it! It adds a nice touch of color there!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Good morning Sue. Thank you and glad you liked it. It will make me smile every time I see it.

FlowerLady

Becky said...

Its so cute. I love this kind of stuff. Great color.