Sunday, April 25, 2010

A new blog

Hi Everyone. It is warm and very humid here today, I'm afraid summer is here. It's breezy and partly cloudy, rain is expected tomorrow.

Since I'm about to open my Etsy shop we decided to change the name and you can read about that here. So this morning was spent in doing the logo and banner for the shop, and this afternoon spent in doing the header picture for the blog.

Here is a picture of Prosperity taken a little while ago. I may not have Plum Cottage Creations as my shop, but I certainly live, love and laugh here in our little Plum Cottage surrounded by our gardens, with my best friend and soul mate.






Zone 10 ~ s.e. FL


10 comments:

F Cameron said...

Beautiful rose and new header.

Morning Glories in Round Rock said...

Your new header is absolutely beautiful. Prosperity is a stunner. Good luck with your new shop!

Susan said...

Prosperity has such a lovely bloom. Good luck with your new etsy shop.

Jenny wren's nest said...

hope you have fun with your new shop.
Jenny

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous rose that is dear Flower Lady :)

sweetbay said...

Prosperity reminds me a lot of Marie Pavie in that picture. You've taken so many wonderful pictures of Prosperity, you've convinced me that I must add it to my garden one day. It's such a beautiful rose.

Jan said...

Just gorgeous, F.L. Lovely header & good luck w/Etsy.

Miss Gracie's House said...

Beautiful header!
Rene'
THANK YOU so much for your cont. support and prayers...you are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best wishes on the launch of your new blog, FL. Isn't it fun? The rose blossom banner is a stunner!

L. D. said...

That rose photo at the bottom is so beautiful. My wife sells paintings on ebay and it just takes a lot of work to get it up and running. Once it is all set up, it gets easier.