Saturday, April 16, 2011

Report on Fish-It Fertilizer

Good morning Friends ~ Here it is another weekend and I hope yours is a good one whatever you do, wherever you are.

I first did my post on this organic fertilizer on Feb. 27th. You can read it here.

I've been thinking about making my report the last few days, and was asked about it from someone this morning. I had wanted to make sure I gave the plants enough time to see a difference. So after going out and staging plants as they were, and taking pictures of the plants individually, I would have to say that this Fish-it organic fertilizer works well and I would recommend it to others for sure.

For information on this organic product go here to Fish-It Fertilizer. They now have it in two sizes 5 lbs. and 15 lbs.

Below are pictures before and after.

Before
After
Before - gardenia on the right is the one that I started feeding with Fish-It.
After - the plant on the right is bigger and healthier looking.
Impatiens has more flowers and is healthier looking.
The Mexican sunflower has really done well.
My Maman Cochet rose cutting has grown too.

All in all, I think it's a great product and wonderful that it so organic in that it is 'fish-it'.


Thank you again Arthur for the opportunity to try your product.

Zone 10 ~ s.e. FL

3 comments:

gld said...

I have been using a fish emulsion liquid fertilizer that I have had on the shelf for years. I noted that my plants greened up very quickly. Before they had a yellow green tint.

The only negative with what I am using it the smell!

HolleyGarden said...

Wow! I love that you did a side-by-side comparison. I need to check this out.

Cathy said...

Thank you very much for the update. It was nice to see the comparison in them again the Cathy